Well, we found the house of our dreams, a mere week or so after looking in earnest. It is a bit far out, but the price is right. Now we wait to see if the offer has been accepted. Several other bidders have done so as well, so we aren’t the only ones trying to snap this up. Please cross fingers, toes or whatever else for us. We need all the good luck we can get!! I’ll let you know when we know – probably not until next Thursday.
Boy, waiting is hard….