My blog has been tagged by Bright Meadow Farms’ Blogspot, she found me through Mary Jane’s Farmgirl connection. Now normally, I’m not one of those people who like chain letters but memes are all the rage with the young folks, so here we go.
The rules of the game are this: Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 7 people and link to them. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged. For those who get tagged, forgive me.
1) I once sang a song set to the wedding vows of Bill and Melinda Gates, recorded as a gift for them by a friend. No, I never heard from them, so I don’t know if they liked the recording or not.
2) When I was little, I was diagnosed as having an allergy to Lanolin. Yes, the stuff that is in every skin care item known to woman. It never has seemed to be a problem for me.
3) I play World of Warcraft. Watching the South Park parody, I felt extremely uncomfortable. No, I’ve never asked for a bedpan while playing.
4) I once ran around like a madwoman through the remains of Sir Walter Raleigh’s castle. Extreme case of cartrip-itis.
5) I ate in a Burger King while in Paris. Hard to believe, huh?
6) Things I wanted to be when I grew up: lawyer, writer, humanities teacher, massage therapist, opera singer.
7) I believe in ghosts.